Wednesday 2 November 2011

African Lion Safari in Hamilton

If you are up for something scary and thrilling, then African Lion Safari is the place for you. Trust me I have not seen Lions much in my life other then few times in Zoos and Circus when I was a kid. In my last trip to Hamilton with my family I saw these kings of the jungle in their natural habitat roaming freely.

Well Hamilton is one of the most crowded towns in Canada and undoubtedly has many things to do. But probably if you ask me I would suggest everyone to go for African Lion Safari when in Hamilton. It’s an amazing place to enjoy a sunny day out with your friends and family, while you cruise slowly in your car checking out more than 1000 animals from over 100 species.

I visited this natural park with my family and I was completely overwhelmed by the experience. My kids loved it, I mean for the first time my kids and even me saw a full grown lion roaming freely around my car. It gave us a very unreal mixed feeling of anxiety, thrill and fear. The park gives you the opportunity to either hire a bus or go around in your own car, but make sure with you windows up and please do not feed the animals a strict no-no by the natural reserve authorities.

Along with the car ride, the park also offers the many shows where they show parrots performing acts. In the walking area of the park you can view exotic species of birds, the park also have shows just like in circus where they will make animals like elephants, parrots and other animals performing tricks for visitors. So if you are on a vacation to Hamilton then do make a point to take your family there, as you kids going to love it.

The tickets to the park generally cost CAD $20 - $25. The park remains open all around the week from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. The park is located at 1386 Cooper Road and the park has many restriction so do visit their website before your trip. The park has many eating option inside so you really don’t have to carry your food here.

Hamilton Quick Travel Guide

• Hamilton International Airport connects the town to the world and Flights to Hamilton from all over the world land here.
• For any kind of travel related query such as cheap flights to Hamilton, hotels and attractions of the town. Do visit the Tourism Hamilton Visitor Information Centre, located on 2 King Street West, Unit 274. Phone no. – 905-546- 2424 Extn – 5771.
• Budget travelers should skip renting taxis and cab and should use more of public transport like HSR Buses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Digital Marketing and web analytics Classes - Call at 9899403900

Address-B4-28/29 Second Floor Rohini Sec-7 Delhi 110085 Contact No : 011-45526582 09671646204 07529966252

Book Cheap Tickets