Monday 17 October 2011

My Ordeal for a Perfect Pizza

I am a man who lives to eat, since I was in Chicago one of the best cities in America my appetite drove me to hunt down the best places to have pizza in Chicago. Chicago is famous for its pizzas country wide. So I won’t be doing justice to myself, if I’ll miss the best pizza in Chicago. So my adventure to have the best pizza started by tasting the pizza at every pizzeria coming my way. After researching and tasting long array of pizzas I finally somehow discovered the best tasting pizza in the town.

This time around I wanted to chuck Domino’s and Pizza Hut’s and wanted to go more authentic. So I started my ordeal with Chicago famous Great Lake Pizza, The Great Lake Pizza is almost packed at any day of the week and the pizzeria has a long spree of loyal customer since its commencement. The Place is run by Nick Lessins and Lydia Esparza, a husband and wife duo originally from Detroit. On any weekday night Great Lake Pizza offers five different pizzas, from which 4 pizzas are pretty constant and they change with the freshest topping. However the 5th pizzas change on regular basis. When I was there they had avocado as the special one and trust me the creamy slice of the pizza took me to other dimensions. The best pizza anyone can have in the entire Chicago is in Great Lake. The average cost for 2 people dining is somewhere around $40.

So very next day also I got up with the notion of tasting the best creamy pizza in town. However I realized that my drive for food going to leave me broke by the end of the trip. So hoping I get a better Chicago flight deals next time so I can spend more on my vacation. I headed towards Piece, as I thought I will make my evening an entertaining one. The Piece is at 1927 W. North Ave, in Wicker Park. They have Events at almost every night from karaoke to live bands. However my motto was to taste the best they have. Trust me even they disappoint me with their hot, fresh, tender pizzas. Their pizza wasn’t as good as the Great Lake one but the live entertainment makes up for the taste. So howsoever going to Chicago should taste pizzas at Great Lake and Piece. There are dozens of places to have good pizzas in Chicago like Crust, Coalfire, Brut’s Place which worth a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Digital Marketing and web analytics Classes - Call at 9899403900

Address-B4-28/29 Second Floor Rohini Sec-7 Delhi 110085 Contact No : 011-45526582 09671646204 07529966252

Book Cheap Tickets