Wednesday 28 September 2011

Three days in Palm Springs, California

I planned a three day vacation in Palm Springs and I think that it was one of my best short vacations so far. Palm Spring is one of the most visited places in the country by its natives as well as by foreigners. However it was my first trip to this town, so I thought of letting it to be unplanned. From my Palm Springs flight deals to hotel booking, it’s was a completely spontaneous trip. So here is my story of how did I spend my three days in Palm Springs, which turned out to be the best vacation!

Day 1

Thankfully I was able to get a Cheap Flight to Palm Springs and I reached my destination safe and sound. After checking in one of the budget hotels in town I planned what I wanted to do on my first day. Since Palm Springs is known for outdoors so what can be better than hiking the whole day long. My first day started with looking for guided hiking tour. So after a while I was off for the tour with my interactive and well trained guide. He took me to the best locations possible, while hiking showing me all the cracks and creeks in the mountains and desert. However my tiring yet action packed day ended as my touring company dropped me to my hotel in the evening.

Day 2

I always wanted to do something unusual on my second day, something which we usually don’t do on a regular basis. So after interacting with some of the locals I come to know about the Hot Air Balloon tours. There are many companies in Palm Springs offering guided Hot Air Balloon tours. Ideal for couples or romantic evenings, however I was alone travelling so I didn’t have the chance to spend a magical evening with my special one. The touring companies offer many kinds of packages of the tour with early morning and evening timings. Hence when you are elevated from the ground level in the basket of the balloon, the horizon and the sun going down beyond it looks amazing. Everyone should take these tours when visiting Palm Springs.

Day 3

I spend the last day in Palm Springs exploring the city and I discovered that even palm spring has its very own Walk of Fame. Its called Walk of Stars, it also have somewhat Walk of Fame kind of a structure with big Stars studded with entertainers name embedded in the ground. Even here I saw people frantically looking for their favorite actors star on the side walk and then I realized that I did the same on Walk of Fame. Later in the evening I opted to do some window shopping in downtown’s Palm Canyon Drive. This street is filled with designer label high end stores to some high class dining restaurants. This is the part of the town which is high on energy with all the glitz and glamour. So spending an evening here is a must. If you want to party in this area then you should try out a club called Zeldaz Dance Club for their awesome live music and ambience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Digital Marketing and web analytics Classes - Call at 9899403900

Address-B4-28/29 Second Floor Rohini Sec-7 Delhi 110085 Contact No : 011-45526582 09671646204 07529966252

Book Cheap Tickets